Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Home Management Binder - Random Notes

If your anything like me, you have a bagillion random thoughts run though your brain every day. How do you keep track of these thoughts? I have created this fun "Jot It" page. While I like to keep most of my thoughts organized, (I have a small notebook for all of my craft/ blogging ideas, one for all of my home school ideas, and one for all of my home decor/ maintenance ideas) I never now what to do with those completely random ideas that don't fit into any category.

Now I have a place to write them.

If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment