Friday, January 25, 2013

Home Management Binder - Bills to Pay

Thank you Staci, who left a comment on facebook suggesting a 'bills to pay' printable.

I used to have a folder with a pocket for each month. As my bills came in I would place them in the front of the folder and then after they were paid they would go into the pocket for the corresponding month.

A few months back I moved everything into a file cabinet, however, it's not working for me. I'm definitely looking forward to using my folder again and this printable will be a great way to keep track of what I have already paid and what still needs to be paid for the month.





Thank you again Staci. If anyone else has any printables that they would like to see included in this series, please be sure to leave your ideas in the comments.

If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment