Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Home Management Binder - Daily Calendar

I hope you all are having a great time making your Home Management Binders!!! I know that I sure am! January is almost over with, however, this will NOT be the last week that I will be posting free printables! Since everyone's needs are different, I am sure that there are a few printables that you would like to add to your binder that I have not included in mine. I would love to hear what kinds of printables you would like to include so that I can get some made up for you. Please let me know in the comment section below.

Also, I will be having a link party on Friday, February 8th so that you all can link up your wonderful binders that you have put together.

I've already shared 2 monthly calendars (here & here) and a weekly calendar with you. Today I am going to share my daily calendar/ to do list.





If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment