Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Home Management Binder - Weekly Calendar



I have never been much for weekly planners. In the past I have always used monthly calendars along with a reminder app on my phone for any future appointments or schedules. As for my day-to-day activities I prefer to keep a running 'to-do' checklist (which I will also be making a printable for)



With that being said, for those of you who do prefer to use a weekly planner, I whipped up this fun printable. I hope you enjoy it!!!





If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment