Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Home Management Binder - Calendar #2

OK, I know that I have already posted a calendar page which you can view HERE. However, as I started adding more pages to my Home Management Binder, I noticed that the calendar page is the only one that is in landscape format while all of the other pages I have made are in portrait landscape. While this may not bother some of you, I found it irritating having to flip the entire binder around just to view my calendar.
So for those of you who are like me and would rather have all of your pages facing the same direction, you can print out this calendar.


If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment