Tuesday, February 26, 2013

13 Handmade Easter Basket Stuffers

Easter is only a month away!

I can't believe that we are already 2 months into 2013. Please tell me that I'm not the only one still writing 2012 on my checks!




Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. However, I am not very fond of filling up the girls' Easter baskets with sugar filled candy. I am working on a couple handmade items for the girls this year and I thought I would share some inspiration that I found.


Felt Easter Egg via Handmade Kids


Fabric Easter Eggs via Retro Mama


Secret Pocket Easter Eggs via Sew, Mama, Sew


Marshmallow Bunny Plushies via Creatively Christy

What about you? Do you have any great Easter crafts you would like to share?
I am always looking for new ideas. To share yours you can fill out the "Get Featured" form
or join us every Monday for More the Merrier Monday linky party.

No comments:

Post a Comment