Thursday, February 7, 2013

Home Management Binder - Password Log

Woo Hoo. I just added the last page to my Home Management Binder!!!
Now I just need to take some photos of my completed binder to share with you all tomorrow!

I needed a place to keep track of usernames and passwords for the many different websites I sign up for. This page allows me to keep track of up to 20 different websites, and I can always print out more if I need it. 


If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)


No comments:

Post a Comment