Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Home Management Binder - To Do Lists

Last week I posted a Daily Planner printable which included a section to write down your 'to do' list. 
Since then I have had a few requests for a simpler 'to do' list. This is perfect for those extra busy days or for organizing large projects.


 
Another item that I will be keeping in my Home Management Binder is my Master To Do list. I've heard others refer to it as a Running To Do list. This is where I will keep track of anything that needs to be done but does not need to be done right away.



If you are joining me in making your own binder, please be sure to take photos and blog about it. At the end of the month I will be having a link party were you will be able to link up your own home management binders. 

If you would like to share these printables with your readers you can snag the button below and place somewhere on your blog or in your post (although this is not required, I would appreciate it!)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment