Friday, August 16, 2013

Clean House "Quick Guide" - Ultimate Life Planning System

Many of you have been using my Clean House Printable for your Ultimate Life Planning System. However, some days (ok, you got me... MOST days) I just don't have the time to get everything done on my cleaning list.

That is why I came up with this quick guide. I listed the minimum items that I absolutely need to do each day in order to keep my home running smoothly.
I realize that each home is going to be different so this list will not work for everyone but I hope that some of you will find it useful!





Do you have any diy tutorials, organizing tips, or recipes that you would like to share with DIY Home Sweet Home readers? 

If so, please fill out the 'Get Featured' form for a chance to be featured on this blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment