Friday, August 23, 2013

Fun & Simple Halloween Projects


I have a confession to make. I'm not big into the 'so-scary-I'm-going-to-pee-my-pants' side of Halloween. I prefer to look at cute and cuddly Halloween decorations. 
I'm the same when it comes to movies. I hate scary movies! I would rather spend all day watching Disney cartoons than to sit through a single scary movie.
 Please tell me I'm not the only one here? 

I can't say all of these crafts are cute and cuddly, but they definitely won't make anyone pee their pants. (Although the snake wreath may come close)

Something Created Everyday - Fabric Pumkins



Blog 5 to 9 - Candy Corn Butterfinger Pops



Increasingly Domestic - Jack O Lantern Tealights



The Creative Paige - Halloween Printable



Freaking Craft - Holy Freaking Craft



Woman's Day - Pumpkin Lantern



Paper and String - Trick or Treat



Sassy Sanctuary - Halloween Rag Wreath



Martha Stewart - Fanged Pumpkins



bhg.com - Pumpkin Decorating




The McIllece Spot - Snake Wreath


Makoodle - Monster Cake



Martha Stewart - Witch's Broom Favors



Parents.com - Mummy Halloween Candy Holders



Recipe Girl - Halloween Candy Corn Cheesecake



Pacific Thyme - Halloween Sugar Cookies



Grits and Giggles - Halloween Wreath Tutorial



Tatertots and Jello - Halloween Eye Chart Pillow



Parents.com - Mummy Mia



The Sugar Turntable - Candy Corn Cupcakes



Something Swanky - Fudge Candy Corn



The Swell Life - Stripe and Polka Dot Pumpkins



Snowy Bliss - Polka Dot Cake



Another Lunch - Halloween Muffin Tin


Do you have any diy tutorials, organizing tips, or recipes that you would like to share with DIY Home Sweet Home readers? 

If so, please fill out the 'Get Featured' form for a chance to be featured on this blog!







No comments:

Post a Comment