Thursday, October 3, 2013

Summer Lovin' had me a Blast

had me a Blast
Sorry, I couldn't help it. I heard with the aim of song on a ad former times and it has been wedged in my head forever since.

Anywho, the hospitable days of summer are preliminary to connect with near summit. For a little of you with the aim of may perhaps mean it will conclusively be hospitable as much as necessary representing you to get pleasure from an al fresco BBQ while others (including me) will be defeat away indoors hugging the air conditioner and loading up on ice hose. Either way I though I would tow jointly a not many fun crafts to put together the approach days more enjoyable (or more bearable).

These shank coolers are a ought to declare representing one al fresco event. When dry, they lay downright so you can undoubtedly tuck them away in your purse. When the cook starts rising scarcely drench them in cold hose and wrap them around your shank.



These adorable bucket hats are sure to keep the sun out of your eyes. Super easy to make and they are reversible!!




Hear is a similar 'adult version' of the bucket hat. I love the fun colors used for this one. I think I may need to make another trip to Jo-anns



These little beach bites are so simple to make and would be a hit at any party or just to surprise the kids with a fun afternoon snack. 

Keep your little darlings hair out of her eyes this summer with these adorable DIY hair bows.



Can't find that perfect swimsuit? Why not alter one. Can you believe this adorable swimsuit used to be one piece?




Help your kiddos beat the summer heat with a fun new pair of shorts that are oh-so-simple to make.




Change up the water play by adding a river to your backyard. Set up more than one and challenge your family to some rubber duck races.



Head outdoors for your next family game night and turn your patio into a giant chess board.


Don't forget to VOTE for me!!






No comments:

Post a Comment