Friday, October 5, 2012

TGIF Crafts {Features From MMM #76

 TGIF!!
Boy am I glad the week is almost over with.
I was hit pretty hard with a nasty cold and spend most of the week on the couch. I would have preferred to stay in bed but that's not exactly an option when your a stay at home mom.  

Thankfully I'm feeling much better and ready to enjoy the weekend. 
With Halloween just a few weeks away I decided to feature mostly fall and Halloween related projects.

 Black Widow Spider Bites - Mom On Time Out

Activity Board - Away We Go
(ok, this one is not a fall craft but it was too amazing not to feature. I wish I would have come up with this when my girls were younger)


Don't forget to VOTE for me!!

Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!


Social Spark!! Get paid to blog!!
Set Your Price. Choose your Advertisers. Sign up for SocialSpark!

No comments:

Post a Comment